I am an Iranian ....

I am an Iranian ....

I am not a terrorist nor a wife beater, I don't live in a tent in a
desert and camels are not our way of transportation.

I speak Farsi, not Arabic.

Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)

News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
region and NOT a continent.

Belly dancers are NOT strippers (no sex in the Champaign room);
anyways, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.

Each time you play a game of chess to improve your intellect, keep in
mind that it was Persians who gave you your game.

Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
European women.

And what the hell is "soccer"?? We also call it Football like every one
in the word (except American).

Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun
(female) for its symbol; and the colors red, white, and green for a
flag.

A beautiful country ran by the wrong people, but still the best part of
Middle East

Allow me to introduce myself:

I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN!